Wunderground is set to be a signature event of Singapore, establishing itself as a household name synonymous with The Great Singapore Sale.
Through retail, design, and art, this exciting lifestyle event celebrates collaboration, creativity, and entrepreneurship within the local community. Wunderground fuels the growth and development of the local economy, locally and overseas. It is a platform for businesses to showcase products, build networks, and establish partnerships to help create a more vibrant and interconnected local economy through the community of SME retailers, the lifestyle sector, and aspiring entrepreneurs.
The programming of Wunderground evolves each year to embrace new trends, respond to the changing retail landscape, and cater to the diverse profiles and lifestyle (shopping and dining) preferences of customers.
What can you expect at Wunderground 2023?
- A showcase of dynamic collaborations from local and international brands, uniting creativity and innovation.
- A curated selection of design-led lifestyle brands.
- Diverse curated food vendors and a chill-out zone.
- Lifestyle activities and programmes, including art jam sessions, curated photo opportunities and exciting VR games.
- Interactive art experiences, installations and murals.
- Live music performances by local and international acts.
- Digital experiences including augmented reality and gamified shopping adventures, IG and TikTok filters, and live streaming platforms.
After its run at 37 Emerald Hill during SDW, Wunderground will head to two locations in Tampines West from 6 to 15 October. Catch it at:
- Open Plaza, 5 Tampines Ave 3, Singapore 529705; and
- Play T West, Tampines Street 81, Singapore 523890.
Discover more at: wundergroundsg.com
Singapore Retailers Association (SRA)
Singapore Retailers Association (SRA), founded in 1977, is a non-profit, independent/non-governmental retail trade body funded entirely by the private sector. SRA’s vision is to be the respected and collective voice of the retail industry and to advance the interests of the retail industry via insights, education, and strategic collaborations.
Name: Wunderground Enquiries
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Top image: The glitches in the Wunderground logo represent a transition in a new world of rejuvenating retail that blurs the lines between traditional and new experiences. Image courtesy of Singapore Retailers Association and Invade.
21 Sep - 01 Oct 2023
3pm – 10pm weekdays
12pm – 10pm weekends
Old Singapore Chinese Girls School Campus
37 Emerald Hill Road
Some attractions may be ticketed. Pricing TBC.
21 SEPTEMBER - 31 DECEMBER
NATIONAL DESIGN CENTRE
This specially commissioned exhibition presents 12 design projects from Singapore that tackle today’s pressing challenges with innovative solutions and inspiring provocations.
21 SEPTEMBER - 01 OCTOBER
SELEGIE ARTS CENTRE
At this specially commissioned school-themed exhibition, learn about today’s environmental issues, and what you can do for a better tomorrow.
25 SEPTEMBER - 27 OCTOBER
The Foundation Show features the exciting Common Foundation outcomes from the creative talents of the 2023 freshmen cohort of Temasek Polytechnic School of Design.
21 SEPTEMBER - 09 OCTOBER
Explore the possibilities of design with this detailed exploration into the world of material fascination, brought to you by Sony’s designers.