SUPPORTING MENTAL HEALTH AND WELL-BEING AT THE WORKPLACE
About Supporting Mental Health and Well-being at the Workplace
How can I help my organisation support better mental well-being practices at work?
Get introduced to the research process and field-guide as part of the Good Design Research (GDR) project initiative, Designing Practices for Better Mental Health & Well-being at Workplaces.
- Introduction to GDR project initiative
- Interview with Studio Dojo on our research process from the lens of service design
- Have first hand experience exploring our field-guide for your workplace: “How can I help my organisation support better mental well-being practices at work?”
- Q&A with Shiao-yin Kuik and Hong Khai Seng
- What’s next?: Mental well-being opportunities and resources
- Facilitator: Shiao-yin Kuik | Executive Director, Common Ground Civic Centre & Consultancy
- Collaborator: Hong Khai Seng | Founder, Studio Dojo
To learn more about the project, visit the Good Design Research pop-up exhibition – A Day in the Life at Bugis+.
Supporting Mental Health and Well-being at the Workplace is a Community Event of SDW 2022
Common Ground & Studio Dojo
Shiao-yin works as a cultural change strategist.
She helps organisations develop a more empathetic, empowering approach to working on the changes they long to see in their systems. She trains and coaches people in the cognitive and social-emotional skills they need to manage and lead collaboratively through uncertain times and complex problems.
Hong Khai Seng
Khai Seng has been in the UX design field since 2004, focusing on design research and interaction design. He is a firm believer in holistic experience design spanning digital, spatial, product and service domains. However, he also thinks that delivering great design for a client is only part of the equation – it is also key to help clients bring sustained impact and cultural change in the way they work.
Name: Common Ground Civic Centre & Consultancy
Email Address: email@example.com
24 Sep 2022
VENUENational Design Centre
Design Gallery 2 (Level 2)
Community Space within the Fifty Years of Singapore Design exhibition
111 Middle Road
Free with Registration
NATIONAL DESIGN CENTRE
'Full Circle' demonstrates circularity through a workshop, career talks, lectures and conversations with thought leaders.
15 AUGUST ONWARDS
MARINA BAY SANDS
Here is SG is a photo spot and interactive space at Marina Bay that brings people, passion, and possibilities together.